Tuesday 21 February 2012

THE GIRLS

Ok, the same applies as with the boys. When the pups are outside I can easily recognize them, however, when I am looking back at the photo's it is way harder to say who is who. If I am really organized:
I would take notes, each time I take a picture...
but I am not,
so you will have to guess along with me,
to see if the pictures and puppies line up!

Girl 1:Karabash, big strong girl. Quite outgoing. A fairly brave pup.
She is the bravest of the girls..



Girl 2 :
Grey pup, she and puppy 3 are very similar in nature. They are middle of the road, even tempered, quiet pups. Pup 2 is the most right pup.


Girl 3:
She and pup 2 are so similar in colour and nature, they are hard to tell apart, both are stable, quiet, playful pups. Not the first out to explore but also not shy pups. Friendly, middle of the road.


Girl 4:Dark Karabash or light grey, nice natured pup, she is friendly, outgoing and would be regarded as even tempered pup.



Girl 5:
A karabash. She is outgoing and friendly. She is also a fairly brave one.
Likes to be out and about exploring, but also loves attention! She is most like her mother!





Some group shots:

Pups 2 and 3:

Pup 2 facing the camera:

Girl 4.. I think...


Pups 1 through to 4, pup 5 was napping with Eric and the cat.


Pup 5

Pup 3:


Pup 3



 All these pups ahve really nice natures, they are very similar is size and in character.
I am actually really very pleased with how all these pups turned out. There is not one pup a runt, or less than another.

I think I would call this whole litter very even, nicely built and well natured.
Up until now I am very happy with the quality of pups that Vuk and Snowy have made!





4 comments:

  1. They are lovely! One day, I must bring one to my flock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tracy! You sure can come and get one..hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! I like the cat's involvement too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look perfect,very cute!You did such a great job!I am reading this site instead of morning newpapers,make me very happy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...